Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Thursday · September 29, 2022
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospitalist position is a 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
- Morgan Hospital & Medical Center, a nonprofit community hospital and an affiliate of Clarian Health (Indiana's most comprehensive tertiary care system) seeks a traditional internist AND a hospitalist to join Morgan Internal Medicine, a well-established group.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds.
- And just 25 minutes away is Bloomington, a unique and eclectic college town, home to Indiana University and Big Ten athletics.
- The traditional position will include both outpatient & inpatient medicine in which the physician acts as the "Hospitalist" for the group in a 1:4 weekly rotation with a reduced clinic schedule for that week.
- As a bedroom community of Indianapolis, Martinsville offers a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to major urban amenities!
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on May 1.