Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Morgan Hospital & Medical Center, a nonprofit community hospital and an affiliate of Clarian Health (Indiana's most comprehensive tertiary care system) seeks a traditional internist AND a hospitalist to join Morgan Internal Medicine, a well-established group.
- The traditional position will include both outpatient & inpatient medicine in which the physician acts as the "Hospitalist" for the group in a 1:4 weekly rotation with a reduced clinic schedule for that week.
- The hospitalist position is a 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds.
- As a bedroom community of Indianapolis, Martinsville offers a relaxed lifestyle with easy access to major urban amenities!
- And just 25 minutes away is Bloomington, a unique and eclectic college town, home to Indiana University and Big Ten athletics.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on May 1.