Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: 6 rounders 2 swing shifts.
- No procedures are required.
- A city known for fast cars and blockbuster events has also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and so much more.
- Certifications Required: Board Eligible Candidates Accepted.
- All this and more for your assignment in Indianapolis, IN.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-20.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Procedures Required: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-148877-MD-IN.
- An active Indiana license is required and they prefer candidates that are relatively local to Indianapolis.
- The locums will round for 12 hour day shifts with additional Hospitalist rounders, two swing shift physicians that handle the admissions.
- Shift Times: 7A-7P.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A facility in Indiana is seeking locum hospitalist coverage primarily for 12 hour day shift rounding but also needs 12 hour swing shifts handling admissions.
- Dates Needed: July - Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 27.